Wednesday 25 May 2016

my first post.

Hi guys,

So, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, what I'm going to write or who is even going to read this (if anybody even will). I've always been interested in joggers, reading what they post, what they like, their Instagram accounts, Snapchat, anything, whether they write about fashion, make up or just something as simple as updates on their day to day life.

I don't for one second think that this will even interest anybody, but I just thought I'd have a go. What's the worst that can happen?

Living in fear of what people might say is a bit daft, but nonetheless effects millions of people every day, but what life is that to live.

So, please be patient because, as I said, I am absolutely clueless!

Thanks,

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment