Friday 27 May 2016

P A Y D A Y

Hey guys, hope you're all having a great Friday!

So as if a bank holiday weekend isn't enough, it's also the last Friday of the month, which means PAYDAY. For someone like me who is saving for another car, payday is not something I can take for granted, no matter how much I am tempted, so here's just a quick look at the things I am dying to spend my money on and will try my hardest to resist.



ZARA:








I have been lusting over this shirt for so long. I adored the exact same one that had sleeves, but after seeing this one (and with summer coming up), I think this one is so much more suitable, and such a unique and gorgeous design.









Another item I am dying to buy is this embroidered bomber jacket. Again, despite it being summer, the UK is never that warm, is it? And being a typical Brit, I always take a jacket with me wherever I go, even if it's 25 degrees outside (unlikely), and this is that perfect jacket to suit any look.

Shop this bomber here: http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/bombers/floral-embroidered-bomber-jacket-c812577p3417019.html







Another favourite of mine is this linen jumpsuit, so perfect for summer and for so many different occasions whether day to day or something for the night time, and the detail at the bottom of the leg is everything.



MISSGUIDED:




I've never found a shirt dress that is suitable for a night out (in my personal preference anyway) but this one just fits the bill. I'm so plain when it comes to dresses and I prefer everything to be a bit baggy too, so this is perfect




PUBLIC DESIRE: 






Something that I did give in to just before payday are these lovely lace up shoes from the amazing Public Desire who I go to for all my last minute heels, and for just £14.99, how could I say no?






Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoy payday!

Liz x


No comments:

Post a Comment